Welcome to our Employment Network!
We are an Authorized Social Security Ticket to Work Service Provider
Ready to work?
The Social Security's Ticket to Work Program supports career development for Social Security disability beneficiaries age 18 through 64 who want to work. The Ticket Program is free and voluntary. The Ticket Program helps people with disabilities progress toward financial independence.
Our team will help with:
- Initial Ticket To Work Eligibility Confirmation
- You will be assigned your own Employment Counselor
- We will assess your skills, abilities, goals, and any limitations to develop a solid career plan
- We will help you prepare for a Job Search including resume & interviewing help
- Job Leads and Job Placement
- We will work with you to discuss needs with employers including any accommodation requests
- We will provide ongoing Employment Support
- Help you plan steps for Career Advancement
- Most of all Support!
The Ticket Program is a good fit for people who want to improve their earning potential and are committed to preparing for long-term success in the workforce. This program offers beneficiaries with disabilities access to meaningful employment with the assistance of Ticket to Work employment service providers called Employment Networks. If you are ready to go to work, we are ready and waiting to help you!
The career development services and support you need are unique to you and we will find the mix that best fit your needs.
The Ticket Program allows you to keep your benefits while you explore employment and gain work experience. Your cash benefits and Medicaid or Medicare often continue throughout your transition to work, and there are protections in place to help you return to benefits, if you are unable to continue working due to your disability.
As an Employment Network (EN) we contract with Social Security to provide free employment support services to Social Security disability beneficiaries.