Separation Papers/DD214s

If you have lost or misplaced your separation papers/DD214 it is possible we may have a copy on file in the office for you. Our offices stores thousands of Genesee County Veterans' records from WWII to now. If we don't have it here we can help you obtain a copy from the National Personnel Records Center or you can go to the following website

We encourage veterans to have their original separation papers/DD214s be recorded with the Genesee County Clerk's Office so that a copy may always be obtained.