Mental Health Services
5130 East Main Street Road, Suite 2
Batavia, New York 14020-3496
Fax (585) 345-3080
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Evening Meetings Available by Appointments
Our mission is to assist county residents with symptoms of mental illness in achieving and maintaining their highest level of functioning.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Respect the dignity and worth of all individuals
- Provide quality services in a caring, non-judgmental manner
- Encourage the development of full potential and individual responsibility in the areas of living, learning, working parenting, and socializing
- Work cooperatively with other community resources
- Promote a positive working environment for all staff
- Maintain compliance with NYS mental hygiene laws and office of mental health regulations