Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Memorial Day - Labor Day
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office: (585) 815-7902
Michael Burns, Director
Kathleen Carlson, Administrative Support
The Information Technology Department is responsible for delivering secure, accurate, timely information and services to county departments, offices, municipalities, residents, visitors and businesses at work, at home and in the community. The department is committed to delivering services at the lowest possible cost while providing quality solutions that streamline operations and enable county employees to conduct business effectively and efficiently. County technical staff, consultants and outsourcing partners support central, public safety and distributed systems and are responsible for:
- Cyber Security, Business Continuity and Compliance
- Strategy and Project Management
- Public Safety, Financial and Business Applications and Data Base Support
- Infrastructure Applications, Systems, Server and Storage Administration
- Voice and Data Network Administration
- Help Desk, Desktop Support and Customer Training
- Asset and Contract Management and Technology Equipment Lifecycle